Simply Structured™ Training
Simply XML's Simply Structured Training is a half-day, web-based, interactive training course that teaches non-technical authors how to use Microsoft Word with Simply XML's easy to use software, Content Mapper for Simply DITA, to create structured documents that conform to the DITA standard.
The course focuses on how to create content for complete content management. The live, interactive course format includes demonstrations, chats, exercises, and Q&A sessions with your instructor and classmates.
What You Will Learn
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Plan your business documents for your audience, team editing, and potential reuse
- Quickly create organized, hierarchal content
- Tag, reuse, and connect content to publish complete documents
- Use content for single source and multi-channel publishing
Who Should Attend
You should attend this course if you need to:
- Improve your business documents such as policies, procedures, or training, marketing, and sales materials
- Reuse content for multiple products, purposes, or audiences
- Reduce development and translation costs
- Enable single source publishing and reuse
- Improve team editing and review efficiency