Content Mapper has been designed under Microsoft’s .NET 3.5 architecture. It allows Content Mapper to work with a variety of applications, under a number of the most popular operating systems, and with potential access to hundreds of related repositories, software applications and tools. In general we can integrate with any application that has an accessible API.
We are currently using version 5.10. See the most recent updates and new features.
Content Mapper was designed for easy integration with CMS's. We support repository integrations through Web Services, REST Services, CMIS, and WebDAV. Content Mapper works with
- Microsoft® Word: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Windows® Operating Systems: VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Will work on a Mac if running Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 in a virtual machine
- Simply DITA™
- Simply Structured™
- Custom Schemas
- Under consideration: The National Library of Medicine (NLM), DocBook, S1000D, Structured Product Labeling (SPL), and more. Contact us with your specific requirements.
- Repositories/ Content Management Systems
- SharePoint® (2007, 2010, 2013)
- EMC2 Documentum
- Bluestream XDocs
- Wrycan XMS™
- SQL Server®
- Personal Repository
- File System
- Under consideration: SDL Trisoft, Astoria, LiveLink, MarkLogic, DocZone, and more. Contact us with your specific requirements.
- Other Software Applications
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, we'd love to hear it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.