Content Mapper has been designed under Microsoft’s .NET architecture. It allows Content Mapper to work with a variety of applications, under a number of the most popular operating systems, and with potential access to hundreds of related repositories, software applications, and tools. In general we can integrate with any application that has an accessible API.
We are currently using version 5.11 and will release CM 6.0 shortly. See the most recent updates and new features.
Content Mapper was designed for easy integration with CMS's. We support repository integrations through Web Services, REST Services, CMIS, and WebDAV. Content Mapper works with
- Microsoft® Word: 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Windows® Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Content Mapper will run on a Mac if running Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 in a virtual machine
- Simply DITA™
- Simply Structured™
- Custom Schemas with a professional services engagement.
- Repositories/ Content Management Systems
- Documentum from OpenText™
- File System Repository
- SharePoint® (2010, 2013, 2016)
- SQL Server®
- XDocs from BlueStream
- XMS from Wrycan™
- Content Mapper connects with repositories using Web Services (SOAP), REST Services, CMIS, and WebDAV. Contact us with your specific requirements.
- Other Software Applications
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, we'd love to hear it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.