Simply XML provides simple, easy to use solutions for creating and publishing XML content. Creating, managing, and publishing content with Content Mapper minimizes costs and ensures control and efficiency across your organization.
Our goal is to allow enterprises to take advantage of information standards like DITA, DocBook, NLM, and S1000D by providing authors with simple tools for creating valid, high-quality XML from Microsoft® Word.
We believe that standards adoption will accelerate when the vast majority of authors who use Microsoft Word can easily contribute content and documents to the corporate repository and publishing system.
While everyone’s needs are a bit different, we have found that the process below is a good place to begin communicating with our customers to build strong and lasting partnerships. We form a team with our customers to focus on:
- Capturing the business issues that are driving the adoption XML across the enterprise
- Developing a common view of specific requirements
- Understanding the capabilities and the resources we each bring to the engagement
- Defining the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team
- Achieving the pre-determined technical, business, and financial goals
There's a reason we call it Simply XML.
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.